We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Saturday 19 September 2009

Camera Critters - Visiting Friends

JD - For Camera Critters today we're going to do a post about visiting!

Max - Yup! You see, we've now visited our most favourite ever human at home!

Female Human - Um, lads.....

JD - *Rolls eyes!* Yeah, yeah - our most favourite human after you and male human, we know, we know!

Max - M is our wonderful treat lady and she is the lovely lady whom pretty Pippa is lucky enough to live with, with her big brother Harry and her big sister Millie!

Pretty Pippa poses for the camera!

JD - And last week we went to visit them all! We loved it - and were very pleased with female human for taking her flashy box with her - here a few snaps of our stay....

At M's house doggies are allowed to do whatever they want! Pippa invited the lads up onto the sofa - JD was straight up, Max couldn't quite believe it.....


Max - "Female Human? Can I REALLY come up on the sofa?"


Female Human - "Yes, Max - around here you CAN! Look how much JD has already made himself at home!"


Everybody say 'cheese'!!



JD picked up this 'hopping up onto the furniture' malarkey WAY too quickly.....!

JD - Unfortunately, the photos of Harry and Millie didn't come out very well....

Max - ....which is great really, as it means we simply HAVE to go back and visit again real SOON!

JD - He he he! Happy camera critters everyone!

Find out what all the critters are up to at....

20 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

JD, how do you like that sofa? Also, how do you like hopping up onto furniture? In our home, we do that alot. Besides sofa and chairs, we are also allowed to hop onto beds too!

Santa and Minnie

Carletta said...

Looks like you guys had a great visit!
JD, I laughed at your 'flashy box' comment. That's too funny!
You guys have a great week.

said...

What a fun post!

Oskar said...

On, now I see why you get so much pet furniture, you're not allowed onthe people furniture!

My people tried to pull that off, but as a pup I was steadfast in getting them trained in this area. I would sit on whatever they brought home for me to lounge on and look at them longingly whilst crying.

It won over my mom person very easily & then left it up to her to convince my dad person.

I may not have them well leash trained, but the furniture is at my disposal!

Reese =^..^= said...

It looks like you are very good company!

eileeninmd said...

Very cute, now they know the sofa is the place to be! Watch out. Thanks for sharing your fun post and critters.

Dimple said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Snap said...

Looks you had a really nice visit ... and on the furniture, too! I think you are spoiled which is only right and proper! :D

Unknown said...

What a great visit, boys!! It's nice going somewhere where the "rules" are a bit more relaxed than at home - isn't it? One reason I love going to my vet is because he has a big sofa in the clinic that I am allowed to climb on! That's such a treat since I'm never allowed on any furniture at home!! :-)

I'm really surprised that JD took to the sofa so much quicker than Max - I thought JD was always the "good" boy at home? I would have thought he would have been a lot more hesitant about breaking the rules!!

You're so lucky to have found M and her lovely dogs - what a great friend to have to visit!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. by the way, boys - you know how you're always posting about "being helpful"? Well, I just learnt to be helpful by "doing the laundry"!! :-)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Looks like a fun visit -- furniture hopping is always a good time!

Unknown said...

Hee hee that's quite the party. And you got to go on the furniture.. LUCKY. But I know you have the best sleeping nests around... That was fun. I like the upside down shot.
norwood

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Repeat after me:

FURniture
FURniture
FURniture

Got it!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

magiceye said...

you guys are a riot!!

Bruce said...

It's so nice to go & visit someone who spoils you rotten! What happened when you two got home...was there any furniture jumping? Have a nice rest-of-you-weekend!
your pal,
Bruce:)

Anya said...

It looks you had a wonderful visit,
I love it als when we have visitors :)
And special that furniture hopping its also my favorite ;))))
LOL

Have a relaxing sunday my friends
Kareltje =^.^-

Frodo said...

Hello boys! When are you coming to my side of the world? Let me know so I can tell mom to bake cookies!!!

Licks and snuggles!

sweetbay said...

You boys are very handsome, not to mention cute! Aren't couches made for dogs? ;)

Amber and Nala said...

What a great visit! I am so happy you got to experience the couch!!

Kisses,
Nala

Clive said...

You know I'm never ever supposed to get up on the furniture - particularly as I'm a service dog and it would be a total no-no if I did it while out working, but at home I have made a few of my own rules!

The blue couch in the playroom, the black and white couch in the living room - both are okay! I know though not to risk trying to go on the gold couch in the 'good' living room!! Humans can be very fussy sometimes!!

Take care
Clive

Anonymous said...

Dear Max and JD,
Woohoo!!! visiting and lax rules!!! You chaps are so lucky!
At home I am only allowed on furniture or lounges if I am invited up. And that doesn't happen very often!
I went busyting my uncle BinScent and his dawg Fred once. I had a great time, But uncle BinScent is a very strict hooman and I really struggled with that. When my pawrents went out and uncle BinScewnt stayed at home wif me and Fred, I sneeked into his room and fell asleep on his bed with my head on the pillow! Uncle BinScent couldn't find me and started panicking thinking that I had escaped; because he couldn't even comprehend that a dog would be so naughty as to break the rules about being in the bedroom and really break them by laying on his bed BOL!

smooches,
Mr Darcy