We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Max's guide to the credit crunch - part 2

Max - Hello - I'm Max!


Max - A few of you might remember me publishing a helpful post about this credit munch problem a few months ago. I like to be a helpful puppy whenever I can....

JD - Eh? Really?

Max - ....so I thought I'd just share with you another extremely helpful tip that I recently carried out especially for my lucky female human. I've noticed that whenever she buys things on-line she gets a little square of plastic out of her purse. I've seen this happen several times. So, the other day, when she was out of the room I thought it would be a really, really great idea if I made sure she couldn't use this particular bit of plastic any more. Hey - if she can't use it she can't spend any more money - right?

JD - Can't argue with that Max!

Max - And this is what my female human is now left with....

Money troubles? Want to stop spending? Just call Max...

Max - Didn't I do a good job? Aren't I just the bestest puppy ever?

JD - Oh yes Max, you're - erm - the most helpful puppy I've ever met, he he he!!

An ex-credit card!

Note from female human - and I was only ordering the boys some more of their favourite food at the time.....!!!

Find out what all the critters are up to at....

12 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

hahahaha wow guys! What a post!My mommy here is laughing and laughing!!!
Oh Max...Oh boy...What a saint creativity!
I'm proud that you try ( at least...) try to help your mommy!
LOL
Cool post friends!
purrs
Luna(from Brazil)

Sasha said...

Oh Max, you are a truly wise and learned puppy. I hope one day to be as helpful to my human!

Puppy kisses
Sasha

PS Puppy kisses to JD, too.

Eric said...

ehehehe i wont do that if i were you...

our Mummy and Daddy uses that plastic to buy stuffs for us... hehehe...

Fatty

The Oceanside Animals said...

Extreme credit intervention!!!

Captain Nemo said...

Wow, extreme but effective measures there Max. Are you trying to become the next Alan Sugar? Ha ha ha! Nemo.

Tiramisu said...

Anyone wants a credit punch? LOL, my lex does that too, lucky me the money is still there only interested on the cards.

Tiramisu said...

need to ask if JD and max likes to licks on the wall till the paint comes off?

Bruce said...

You did good Max! Just make sure you don't swallow that plastic cuz you wouldn't want to make a trip to the vet!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

hey Max, that was truly the best saving tip i have ever seen. i was doubled over laughing when i saw the finished result. can't wait to see the beach hut pics!

Cobi said...

What a great way to help our pawrents save money....I wish i can get hold of their square plastic

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Max - I know I shouldn't laugh at your naughtiness but that is just the funniest!!! I can't believe you did such a good job...can you imagine the bank people's faces when your human tries to explain why she needs a new credit card?!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

parlance said...

That's hilarious! Reminds me of the time Penny chewed up my sister's plate that she wears to stop her grinding her teeth at night. Cost hundreds of dollars to replace. My sister did manage to laugh about it after only a couple of minutes - which makes her a saint, in my opinion.