We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Saturday 18 April 2009

A stitch in time....

JD - My stitches are bit itchy!

Max - Mine too - have a nibble on them, it really feels good!


JD - Okay!


Both - *Nibble! Nibble!*


JD - Hey, hey.....what's going on.....hey humans, get your hands off us!

Max - Help! Help! We're being 'collared'!

JD - Humph!

Max - Humph!

JD - I'm not talking to our humans any more....

Max - ....me neither!

Both - HUMPH!

8 comments:

Oskar said...

Nibbling is a no-no.

I do think that if you play your cards right, you can perhaps get more sympathy out of the situation. Extra treats & carrots!

Diana Chiew said...

Hi JD and Max, I went through it myself but at least you have each other!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

oh my! you guys are the second blog i have visited today with new hats. hahaha! oh--you guys look so cute, but i know it is hard, we will not laugh at you, stitches are so itchy!!!

Suzuki said...

Nice ummmm... head wear?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Amber and Nala said...

OH NO...I am so deeply sorry you must endure this torture. :( Stay strong boys and hopefully it will be over soon.

Nala

Anonymous said...

Oh Max & JD - I had to wear one of those collars too! (Although mine was so big, it could probably have fitted BOTH of you in it - hee! hee!) I HATED it! It made me really depressed. I was so happy when it came off!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Anonymous said...

Oh no, the dreaded collar!! I hated mine so much that I just didn't move when I wore it, I just stood still and shook, mummy was feeling so guilty!! I didn't wear it much cos I didn't nibble.
Good luck with them, they are horrible!! xxx

Allison Walton said...

Hey guys! We found your blog through Nala's award! We're so sad that you have to wear e-collars. Waldo had to endure some time in one, too, and they weren't any fun. Here's hoping you get rid of it soon!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo