We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Monday 9 March 2009

Technology goes bust!

JD - It's been a while.....

Max - I know! Have the humans sorted out their broadband connection yet?

JD - Apparently not - sigh! So one of our humans said she'd do a quick update to our blog for us on her phone but it couldn't be a long one as it apparently takes ages like that..... But it's really not good enough is it?

Max - It's terrible! We've got so much tell everyone! About how we've had our first hair cut....

JD - And how we now go on walks every week with our neighbour and her two boxer dogs....

Max - And about how I've been a very poorly puppy but I'm all better now......

JD - And that we're off to puppy school tonight!

Max - Eh? Are we? School? Hmmm, I'm not sure I like the sound of that.....

JD - There will be lots of other puppies there Max - lots of new friends!

Max - Well, that doesn't sound too bad then, but I might have to woof at them to make sure they know I'm in charge!

JD - Um, I'm pretty sure that's why our humans are taking you there in the first place. Because you woof. A lot.... I'm pretty sure they're just taking me along so that I can show all the other puppies how to behave like a good and mature puppy! I'll be role model......

Max - Humph!

JD - But seriously - we hope to blog again soon and apologise for this unexpected break in service.....

Max - Yeah - we don't like not having a voice!

JD - Well, you certainly don't Max! You've made that abundantly clear over the past few weeks!

Max - (turning his back to JD) Humph!

No comments: