We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Wednesday 11 February 2009

A place for everything.....and everything in its place!

Max - I am an obedient, clever dog!

JD - Hey! I usually start the blogs.....

Max - Well, today I've started the blog because I am an obedient, clever dog! I know this becuase my human keeps on telling me!

JD - That's not fair - she hasn't told ME that I'm an obedient, clever dog. And I'm the mature one!

Max - She MUST be impressed with me then! She KEEPS on telling me this you see. There I was, re-arranging my toys in pairs just the way I like them....

JD - In the lounge?

Max - Yup! I don't know why our human keeps on putting them back into the kitchen when I go to all that trouble to bring them out into the lounge every evening.

JD - She's persistant - but I'm sure you'll train her over time....

Max - Hope so! Anyway, every time I line up my toys my human gives me a funny look and tells me that I'm an OCD puppy - which obviously stands for obedient, clever dog....

JD - I'm jealous - she hasn't said this to me yet.....

Max - Never mind - I'm sure if you keep on moving your things around just like I do she'll start to tell you the same.....!

No comments: